Thursday, June 4, 2009

Night time dreaming 1.0

I don't have any childhood memories of being tucked into bed or being read bedtime stories. And I'm becoming very bitter about it. Other people have favorite story books that their mom or dad use to read to them when they were kids.


FACT:

All I have is a stupid multiplication table. My mom would go 7 x 4 right before leaving the room, and I would go Fifty-Seventytwo-Twelve.

P.S. I'm still no good in math.


I don't remember having a bed time too. I just remember being order to go to sleep after finishing my homework.

Mom: What color is the apple?

Me: RED!

Mom: What color is the banana?

Me: YELLOW!

Mom: 7 x 4?

Me: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


What stories were you read to as a child or are reading to your children? I would really like to know what stories are being read to children, since there is a whole market out there of children's books. And I would like to know what are becoming the new classics. 


Eat Well and Good Luck,

Harveyson Go

2 comments:

  1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Exorcism of Emily Rose, 300, Freddy vs. Jason.. Just some of the bedtime stories that are becoming the new classics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Bobby PengPeng?! What's happening to the Prince and Princesses? and the talking animals?
    Is that the new rave? Scaring your children to sleep?

    ReplyDelete