Friday, June 19, 2009

Disco?Very! 5.0

While other people already start having fairly clear visions of what they want their immediate future to be when it comes to their career, I on the other hand do not. A year from now, if everything goes well, I will be graduating from college with my degree in Organizational Communication. While my other batch mates already know what career paths they want to take, be it advertising, marketing, public relations, video production, I on the other hand, do not. I have absolutely no idea what I want to be doing in my job.


I'm not going to be picky. I'm just going to take the job with the biggest salary that is offered to me. Whatever I will be doing, I'm not picky. I just have one condition that has to be fulfilled, I want a job where I can apply what I have learned in school and develop those skills further. I just love what I'm learning, and I want to be doing it for a living, I just don't know which specific route I want to take, along this long and winding road, spreading in so many different directions.


Eat Well and Good Luck,

Harveyson Go

No comments:

Post a Comment